///hear me roar///

my mind follows logic my heart doesn't understand
home /// archives /// email

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Well, I guess I was right. By the lack of people commenting on my last journal, I assume it's safe to say that no one reads this anymore. Maybe I should give the URL to some friends? Wait, I did that. Eh, oh well. I still have this place to rant and rave and chronicle my life, even if only for myself.

Good news today though: I got a job! I interviewed at a place over a week ago, and got called in yesterday for a second interview. It seemed to go really well, but they said that they would get back to me and let me know sometime this week. Well I got the call this morning, that they want to offer me a position! So of course I said yes :) It's such a fucking relief, man. It's just customer support, answering the phones and taking orders, those kind of things. I'm not getting paid all that much, but money is money! And it's Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, which is perfect! I start tomorrow, and I'm so excited. I'm also a little nervous, of course, going into a new job with new people and new things to learn. But I can't wait to be working again. Not only so that I will have money and be able to do things, but also because sitting around at home all day, every day was getting really old. So YAY FOR WORK!!

There's not much to update other than that, that's kind of the big news of the week :)

Jessica 2:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?/// Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!