///hear me roar///

my mind follows logic my heart doesn't understand
home /// archives /// email

Monday, June 28, 2004

I suppose it's time for another update, but there's not a whole lot going on really. I've been working two jobs, so now I'm totally dead, and I don't think I can keep it up. Meh, I need the money so that I can move. If things go well, I'll be moving around August 1st. So I hope things go well, because I'm anxious to move to LA.

Scott and I are doing really well now. But I miss him like mad. And we're both so incredibly busy that we don't have time to constantly talk. But it's going well. I decided I needed to stop looking for something serious, especially since we're long distance and haven't been together long. I'm much happier and more comfortable with the casual, laid back way things are now. He makes me smile, and that's that. :)

What else? Not much. I've been really wanting to spend time with my friends lately, since I'm moving soonish. But it's proving difficult with working and sleeping and all that.

On today's agenda: time for myself, and time for cleaning this apartment. Wee!

Jessica 11:28 AM

Comments: Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?/// Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!