///hear me roar///

my mind follows logic my heart doesn't understand
home /// archives /// email

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Life... ugh. Emotions, thought, feelings, it's all so complicated. It seems especially so for me, and especially lately. But I think I'm getting better at being me and taking a look at and into myself, and coming to conclusions. We'll see where I end up.

I move to L.A. in less than two months. It's so scary and exciting at the same time. Man. I'm moving there with a good friend of mine, Jeff. And that's really the only reason I'm going when I'm going. It's good to have someone to split costs with (moving costs and apartment costs). It's also very good to live in a new city with someone you already know and trust. So yeah, August 1st is our preferred move in date. That's so fucking soon, and it's so fucking scary. And I can't wait!!

It will also be nice to be near Scott, in the same city. Right now we're experiencing some severe bumps in the relationship road. He's withdrawn from "us" quite a bit, and I'm working on proving to him that it's ok to come back. I think we're making steps in the right direction, but it's hard to tell. He's hard to read sometimes. I think living in the same city will be so much better for us. Obviously. We can actually give this relationship room and time to grow. I look forward to seeing where it will go.

This weekend has been very low key. But it's been good. It's given me time to really talk to and spend time with a couple of people I really love. Sometimes that's so much better than getting drunk in a bar with a big group, ya know? It's also given me a LOT of time to relax, take it easy, and have some introspection. Which has been nice, and (I think) very helpful.

My life is a roller coaster. Scary, up and down, exhilerating, exciting, and unpredictable. You just never quite know where you're going or where you'll end up. Welcome to my life.

Jessica 8:33 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?/// Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!