///hear me roar///

my mind follows logic my heart doesn't understand
home /// archives /// email

Sunday, July 04, 2004

So. Tired.

Having two jobs takes its toll, for sure. And I have to work tonight... my favorite holiday (only because I adore fireworks). Oh well, I need the money really badly. I'm starting to wonder if I'll have enough to move to L.A. when I want to. Hopefully it'll all work out in the end.

On Friday my good friend Heather had her going away party, she moved to Florida. We went to the beach and had a BBQ, then we all hung out at a friends place, drinking and watching movies, and then a smaller group of us all went to IHOP. I got to bed at 6am!! I was so exhausted, I had been up for 24 hours. But I had a blast. :) It was really nice to hang out with so many people I adore, and to give a nice goodbye party for Heather.

Yesterday I went out with Jason and saw "Control Room". It was very good. For me, it was extremely enlightening. There was a lot in the movie that I had no idea had been going on. For those of you who would be at all interested in the media's coverage on the war in Iraq, go see it.

So after the movie I came home, relaxed, talked to Scott for awhile, and then went to work. I got home this morning at 3:30am, and now I've been awake for two hours! I have no idea why I woke up, and no idea why I didn't go back to sleep. But I think now I will walk away from this computer, and take a nap to rest up for working late again tonight.

Weeeeeeeee!

Jessica 12:29 PM

Comments: Post a Comment


///This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?/// Free interactive commenting by www.SquawkBox.tv - click to sign-up!